8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Star trek TV series

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Star trek TV series
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted October 21, 2007 12:42 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have just plopped this onto e bay for those who may be interested, (pain in the backside e bay altering the listings)

Who good at linking? Tony?? [Big Grin]

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 21, 2007 01:13 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here!

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted October 21, 2007 01:53 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx Doug,
[Embarrassed] I will get the hang of e bay sooner or later

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted October 22, 2007 01:14 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tom,

I just knew there is a Star Treck digest (400 feet). What I knew from the Star Trek TV series is only those 3 reelers (regarding the TV show duration is only 45-50 minutes) It is your own/or previous owner cut?

Can you tell me who released this?

To other members, how many Star Trek titles were available in 400 feet?

ps: Tom and Osi, making a link is very simple, just copy your URL address on Ebay and paste it when you're writting the message here.

Thanks

--------------------
Winbert

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted October 22, 2007 08:45 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi winbert,
I purchased two of these, because they were in scraggy boxes i made new ones and dont know who released them. I would assume it was the same company as the 6 reelers, the other title i have is called, is there no truth in beauty. The quality of this one is not quite so good with a much grainier picture and the colours are a bit warm but still very watchable & of course very rare nevertheless.
I will be selling this one as well but i just wanted to see how the other goes first. Because they are so rare, (genuinly rare) i dont want to give them away for peanuts.
The cut downs are original as there are no splices in it, they've done quite a good job, there is one or two parts were you can see its been cut but thats the same as many other 400 footers.
I always facied one of the 6 reelers but i note when they come up now that the colours are either red of turning, the particular one i have on e bay at present has held up very well. I think what makes the two 400 footers i have is the retention of the titles, (edited down but still good with "space the final frontier" start)

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC