8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » PIT AND THE PENDULUM - v. price version

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PIT AND THE PENDULUM - v. price version
Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2008 10:22 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gentlemen,

Recently Perry's Movies had an S8 print of the AIP V. Price version of this title. Never saw it out there before. Anyone know where this title hails from, France, Italy, Germany, Spain or is it one of the those homemade telecine jobs? Thanks.

LA

|  IP: Logged

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2008 10:55 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was shocked to see this title on the Perry's list too? Did you get to purchase it? If you did, please post a little review on what the print is like. That list from Perry's was amazing with many rare, great horror titles. I was lucky enough to win the Christopher Lee full length print of "Night of the Blood Monster." I have never actually seen this for sale before in all my years of collecting. I just received it in the mail today and can't wait to watch it this weekend. It's one of my favorite Lee/Franco collaborations!

[ March 07, 2008, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: Brian Hendel ]

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2008 11:24 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Brian,

Did not get my hands on that even though I emailed early. I had asked Ian about where it came from but no answer yet. Congrats on your win for "Blood Monster" and hope its a good one.

LA

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2008 03:06 PM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lance
The collection came from an old customer of mine in East of England, he has been a collector for many years being a prolific collector of horror movies in
the late sixties and seventies, I was amazed at some of the films he had, having not seen such classic titles in many a year.
Sadly due to ill health he has had to pack up his home cinema (26 seater) and dispose of his 8mm & 16mm collection.
It's a ill wind ......

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2008 06:05 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Ian. Were you able to have a look at "Pit" to check quality?

LA

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC