8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Beauty and the beast reel 1 wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beauty and the beast reel 1 wanted
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 03, 2008 05:23 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everybody,i buy last week Beauty and the beast
on super8 the whole movie was okay,but in reel 1
were 2 green lines about 20 minutes.
Terrible and i'am sick of it.
Is there anyone to sell the first reel of this movie?
I thank you all for now,and hope anyone can help me with this.
And maby there is somebody that has no problem with the green lines,then you can buythis one from me for 20Euro.

greets Jeroen.

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2008 03:59 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How bad are these emulsion scratches? Reason I ask is because if they're light or even intermittent then it may be possible to eliminate them with the water treatment.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2008 05:18 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A deep green scratch and on one place on the middle he turns sometimes in black and on the left one hard green line.
What must i do now?i think there was sand in the projector
from the one i buy the movie.
Where can i send the movie voor make it better and how much is that?
Thanks for your answer.

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 05, 2008 03:13 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just sent you an email Jeroen. Hope it makes some sense!

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 05, 2008 03:46 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay thank you for the mail,but it's not a good
idea to wash the movie myself.
So if is there anyone that has a suggestion or has
the complete reel from Beauty and the beast,tell me.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC