8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Pinocchio comes to life and the Whale wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pinocchio comes to life and the Whale wanted
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2008 06:37 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,From Disney shorts i looking for
Pinocchio comes to life and Pinocchio and the whale.
Can anyone help me with this both?
good quality without lines and scraches.

Thank you.

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2008 06:04 PM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the 2 edited together on 1 reel (400') on my lists, I want £17 plus p&p, if that's a help. Why not have a look for yourself go to The BFCC SITE and follow the link to the Independent 8 pages.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 04, 2008 07:30 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Note clever way Barry uses to have yet another lucky potential customer peruse AND FIND luscious super 8 tidbits!

PAY ATTENTION GRASSHOPPER!!!!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 05, 2008 03:44 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Barry,but i want them in the original box
i was forgot to tell that. [Wink]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC