8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FORCE TEN FROM NAVARONE!! (optical)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FORCE TEN FROM NAVARONE!! (optical)
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 25, 2008 01:42 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, now that I have recieved another great print of this exciting film, I'm ready to sell my print of "Force Ten From Navarone".

My print that I have owned for four years has literally the same level of color as the print I just received. This print I'm selling is at least a 9 out of 10 on color. It has some wear, but this is mostly in the first few minutes, and NO GREEN SCRATCHES! It is a very nice print, and much beloved.

One note: I have run out of reels and therefore had to put this print on the core that my new Print of Force Ten came on
, but I have kept the leaders on the indivisual reels so it can easily be put back on 4X600ft reels, but you may wish to put on your own leader.

It is approximately 110 minutes, only slightly edited from the original feature runtime (118), but that slight kind of edit is quite normal for the optical feature and certainly doesn't edit out the action. Great film!

Also note: I will start this print at 50.00 on ebay and I'm pretty sure that it wills sell for more than that, so the person who e-mails me the best offer will get it! It's a fun film!

NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE

As of just thirty minutes after posting today (Sunday), I received a buyer for Force Ten! Thanks mates!!

[ May 25, 2008, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Osi Osgood ]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC