8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Lot of ten 8mm films available

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lot of ten 8mm films available
Ahron Shapiro
Junior

- posted June 18, 2008 12:54 PM      Profile for Ahron Shapiro   Email Ahron Shapiro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I have 10 8mm films that my wife has asked me to sell as we are moving. I also have four xxx 8mm films I am selling separately.

I tried to upload a picture according to the parameters of this board but it did not work. If anyone would like a high-res picture, please email or message me with an email address to send it to.

The 10 films are as follows:

1. Harold Lloyd in "Safety Last"
2. Gemini 4 Space Walk
3. Apollo 12 - return to the moon
4. Forman Destroys Norton Roman
5. Jason and the Argonauts - Hydra of Hades 3
6. Man Made Monster - Lon Chaney Jr.
7. Charlie Chaplain - The Vagabond
8. Charlie Chaplain - In the Park
9. Sky Diving
10. Western Comedy Cartoon

I'll set this up as an Ebay auction - I'll post the location when the auction is up. In the meantime, I just wanted to give a heads up.

I also have four xxx 8mm movies for sale. I'd rather not sell those on Ebay because I would prefer to accept paypal payment for them, and Ebay does not allow paypal for adult film purchases, apparently.

If interested in these stag films, please email me/message me also.

Thank you.

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 18, 2008 02:20 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey dude,

OSI Osgood here, would you be willing to sell "Safety Last" seperately, as it's the onl,y one of those ten I'm interested in, and then you could still sell those others seperately.

Hope to hear back from you.

All the best

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted June 18, 2008 03:18 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gemini 4 and Apollo - With boxes?

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 20, 2008 04:34 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any chance Man Made Monster is sound and in the original box?

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC