8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted: ROUND ROBIN (a 200ft short about the bird)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: ROUND ROBIN (a 200ft short about the bird)
Den Brown
Master Film Handler

- posted July 29, 2008 04:44 PM      Profile for Den Brown   Email Den Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wanted: the super 8 film 'Round Robin' (200ft, colour, sound). It is a documentary about the red breasted bird.

Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 29, 2008 05:35 PM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Den,
I haven't got a copy either but have seen it and it's a really lovely film,I'm sure it's the one with Bernard Cribbins doing the narration as well which also adds to the charm of it,hope you get a copy Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 01, 2008 09:12 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
It was a Walton release and yes it's superb. Derann still have new copies of this title for sale along with loads of other Walton releases.

You will find it listed under the Travel & Interest section.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC