8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » TWO OPTICAL FEATURES TO TRADE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TWO OPTICAL FEATURES TO TRADE
John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2008 12:14 AM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two optical features and no projector for them! I have Maxie and Izzy and Moe. Will trade for just about any s8 or reg 8 sound features. Both prints in very good condition.Help me!!

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 13, 2008 12:20 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Help you? Help me! - Shorty

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 13, 2008 02:46 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To help out John a little ...

Izzy and Moe was the last teaming of Jackie Gleason and Art Carney
(of "HoneyMooners fame, Ralph Cramden and Ed Norton, respectively), shortly before Jackie Gleasons death. They play two ex rum runners during the depression who actually go to work for the side of the law, busting moonshiners and other illegal hooch operatives.

It's based on a true story and if your fans of these two, quite a nice film. Rarely seen. I have a print of this and my copy has led up well, as well.

A good one to add to your collection!

Hope that helps you move em, John!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2008 11:03 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you,Osi!!

--------------------

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2008 03:06 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have Footloose available for trade if you're interested. Warm color, definitely NOT faded or pink. In great condition throughout. Bought as new. Let me know if you would like to work something out. I'm interested in Maxie.

Chip G

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted October 14, 2008 05:06 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
What film stock Chip. It should be along the edge even on the optical prints.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2008 10:14 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Chip. I'm getting rid of these bacause I don't hace an optical machine. Any mag features?

--------------------

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2008 12:11 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin let me check the print and I will let you know.

John - I have Little Mermaid feature in mag sound but what I would like to do is take both optical prints for the one Disney stereo print. Disney prints are highly valued, and most optical prints are fading, mono sound, and thereby have less value.

I am willing to trade Mermaid for your 2 prints. Let me know if you want to do this. I can definitely run optical sound here.

Chip

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2008 01:09 AM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good to me,Chip,I'll check both films tomorrow and make sure they are cleaned and ready

--------------------

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2008 01:40 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John

OK. Let's get it rolling.

Pick a day this week and we'll both mail the prints on the same day, and follow through with delivery confirmation for each other.

No cash exchange - meaning we both pay for shipping to each other, and thereby trade the prints.

And thanks very much for agreeing to the " 2 for 1" exchange. I appreciate that very much.

If you would like to send me your postal address privately do so here: chipgelmini(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sincerely,

Chip Gelmini
PO Box 1905
Mashpee, Mass. 02649

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC