8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 trailers etc For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 trailers etc For Sale
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted December 06, 2008 11:44 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi just a quick nore as selling a few really top drawer trailer on ebay. Dicount if you go through here instead.
Many thanks Mark.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/magicmountains

|  IP: Logged

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 06, 2008 12:29 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mark you have an email..... films10 at supanet dot com

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 29, 2008 04:12 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Films arrived December 29

Problem with Star Trek Generations - no sound on track 1. Mono sound only on track 2. Attempted to play the print single track mono with Elmo ST1200HD. No sound from single track. Switched to Moni 1 moni 2 sound out of moni 2 only.

Would appreciate resolving this issue if possible.

Otherwise, sound good on all other prints.

I am pleased nonetheless. But if you could resolve the one issue that would be great.

CG

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted December 29, 2008 07:30 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Chip, I thought it was a pretty good trailer and I knew you have a HD. That was the free one I popped in.
You can easily pop the track back over to 1 with a HD if you want to, its in the manual and quick and easy to do and works well.
Hope you enjoy them all and glad they had a safe passage and thanks again.
If you emailed me since they arrived, sorry not recieved it yet, or I would have got back.
Best Mark.

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 30, 2008 04:09 PM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mark,my bits came today and all is well,thanks for the extra one that was superb....Mark.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC