8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Films for Sale!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Films for Sale!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 18, 2010 12:45 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always start here to give you guys first pick, so here goes ...

Animal House 2X400ft (fits onto 600ft). The first true frat boy comedy. It has it all, John Belushi impersonating a zit, a frat boy wrestling with his conscience as to whether he should ravage an drunk one breasted woman, toga parties, and our hero's totally demolishing a parade. Color is good on this. The slightest bit of fade, (faces have slight change, but the rest of the color is spot on). In good shape. $27.50 (I do have one of the original boxes for it for cosmetic purposes).

Smokey and the Bandit Part 2 2X400ft (on 600ft reel) Has one of the all time greatest smash ups of cop cars you'll ever see on Super 8, (except, of course, the Blue's Brothers) and of course, Jackie Gleason as the sherrif after the bandit with what has to be the stupidest deputy in the world, (his son). In excellent shape with no fade to speak of, so color is great. In great shape, no lines and in letterbox! $30.00

Price does not include shipping, but shipping in america will be 5.50, (a little more if you want both), and if an overseas buyer, shipping will, of course, be more, but not excessive. I don't rip off on shipping.

Give me an e-mail at ...

toac2001 at hotmail dot com

All the best folks!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 18, 2010 01:35 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the Animal House digest, and I can tell those of you considering it that it's a very good purchase. They've kept all the important scenes, and the entire "battle" at the end without any noticable changes. $27,50 for this is a bargain!

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 20, 2010 08:38 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These films are still available. I will put them up on ebay in a few days.

Anyone, anyone?

Beuller?

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 20, 2010 01:47 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't help you on this one, I'm afraid, Osi [Frown] Really want the Smokey-digest, but can't afford anything right now ...

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC