8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Odd films and bits for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Odd films and bits for sale
Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 23, 2010 02:05 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Selling off a few reels as I don't need them:

Charlie Chaplin 200' silent shorts. EuroFilm (Italian I think) digests/selected scenes from various Chaplin films. 2x200 + 1x400 (two 200' which make up "Easy Street). Three of these in nice shape, while one of the 200' is missing the first 4-5 feet due to freight damage. Would prefer to sell them as one lot, but open to all offers.

Laurel and Hardy - Banished to Bogeyland. A 200' selected scene from "Babes in Toyland/March of the Wooden Soldies" on B/W silent stock. Open to all offers.

50' Popeye silents on Regular 8. Four silents, all in pretty decent condition, spliced together on a 200'. Original Castle boxes and reels included. Open to all offers.

Others items for sale here: http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001037

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC