8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » S8Snd Films for Sale #11

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: S8Snd Films for Sale #11
David Ullom
Film Handler

- posted February 01, 2011 01:24 PM      Profile for David Ullom   Email David Ullom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Over the past several days I checked the following titles as to their condition. If you see anything that interests you, please send me an e-mail message.

"'Irma la Douce' Trailer" - Thunderbird 50' (very full reel) - color sound - smooth-running print - significant color fade - obvious lines - letterboxed - sound slightly muffled - half-animation/half-live action - no box - still quite watchable little slice of this once-risque comedy - SOLD

"Bambi Falls in Love" - Disney 200' color sound - excerpts from "Bambi" - smooth-running print - color has faded with a few light blues and greens remaining - light lines that come and go - good sound - nice original box - $5.00

"Japoteurs" - Niles 200' color sound - smooth-running print with some lines but very good color and good sound - nice original Niles Superman box - tenth of seventeen Paramount Superman cartoons from the Forties - $10.00

"Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs" - Derann(?) 200' color sound - smooth-running print - color is absolutely beautiful - no noticeble lines - great sound - admittedly not to everyone's taste, still a masterpiece of animation - one-piece box with picture and title adhered to front - SOLD

"Bandolero" - Ken 400' color sound - smooth-running print - color has faded with some light blues and greens remaining - lines off and on throughout - fair sound - nice original box - SOLD

"The Concorde: Airport '80" - Universal 8 2-400' color sound - smooth-running print with some color fade more evident on the first reel than the second with light blues and greens still there - off and on light lines - good sound - nice original U8 clamshell cases with artwork on sleeves - $25.00

"The Lone Ranger and the Lost City of Gold" - Red Fox 1-800' & 1-1200' color sound - originally on 5-400' reels - nice smooth-running print - although color fade is evident throughout, the color on reels 1, 2, and 3 is good to very good with the color on reels 4 and 5 being fair to good - light lines here and there - sound is very good - was only able to check the beginning of reel 5 because I don't own a 1200' take-up reel - fully intended to break the larger reel into smaller ones, but never got around to it - SOLD

Thanks for reading,
Dave

[ February 24, 2011, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: David Ullom ]

|  IP: Logged

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted February 01, 2011 02:17 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, I would like to purchase "Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs". Email sent.

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted February 01, 2011 03:17 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kemo Sabe (Dave)

Me take Lone Ranger. You put on 600' or 400' reels? If not me take anyway.

Pat DAlessio

Hi HO Silver away!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC