8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Betty Page 8mm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Betty Page 8mm
Jimmy Baker III
Junior

- posted April 22, 2011 12:12 PM      Profile for Jimmy Baker III   Email Jimmy Baker III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone. I was told this is the place to go to get an idea of what I may have.
Short Version:

My grandfather was in WWII in 45-48 well tale end of it. He was station on a carrier in or outside of Guam. He left to me a tin box containing 8mm films of Pin Ups...the one in particular is a YOUNG Betty Page.. 4 1/2 mins long, cut off..of her in an Indian headdress and topless.. Now, most "Betty Page" enthusiasts say it doesnt exist...must be someone else..then I had a fella (collector) from California offer me a grand.. I was told not to sell it for that..if it was really her (AND IT IS) that the film is worth a lot more. This film would put Betty at 18/19/20 years old.

Anyway, I want to sell it for what it is worth if anything to the right person. I am 33, I have full custody of my 8 yr old lil girl and I am looking at our first home here in NY.. I want to sell 8mm of Betty, and a few other pin ups in this as well... so I can have a nice down payment on my mortgage. Truth!

The film is not oranged or discolored..very good condition

If anyone, ANYONE could please help me..send me in the right direction.. me and my lil one WILL GREATLY appreciate it!

p.s.- Hugh Hefner, and his secretary both contacted me a few years back after I inquired to Hugh about his collecting.. howevr, he does not collect 8MM.. odd, but true.

email me at 1854dream@gmail.com if you ladies or gents could help me out in a desperate time.

Sincerely,

Jimmy Baker!

--------------------
got treasure

|  IP: Logged

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted April 22, 2011 05:38 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
4 1/2 mins long, cut off.
Does "cut off" mean it is not complete?

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC