8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Mickey's Christmas Carol wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mickey's Christmas Carol wanted
Jonathan Trevithick
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2012 03:09 AM      Profile for Jonathan Trevithick   Email Jonathan Trevithick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was about to bid for a print of this today on Ebay when the listing was removed, reappeared with a 70 pounds "Buy it now" and then got snapped up immediately! All very fishy and frustrating.
If anyone has the 600ft super 8 Derann print in nice condition for about the same price, please get in touch! I can pay through Paypal and would obviously pay the shipping on top of that.

|  IP: Logged

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2012 11:10 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... see what you mean. Hope your quest ends with success!

Jonathan Trevithick
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2012 01:05 AM      Profile for Jonathan Trevithick   Email Jonathan Trevithick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Bill. The vendor also had "Prince and the Pauper" for sale. There had been bids on it and that listing also mysteriously ended early. Again, it then reappeared with a "Buy It Now" before being snapped up instantly.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2012 04:10 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ September 04, 2012, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Jeroen van Ooijen ]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC