8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Laurel & Hardy, Harold Lloyd Silents For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Laurel & Hardy, Harold Lloyd Silents For Sale
Frank Cantone
Junior

- posted September 12, 2012 03:27 PM      Profile for Frank Cantone   Email Frank Cantone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,

I am offering the following Super 8 prints for sale

Laurel & Hardy Blackhawk Silent 2-reel comedies on 400' reels

Sugar Daddies
Liberty
Two Tars RESERVED
You're Darn Tootin'

Niles Silent print
His Royal Slyness (Harold Lloyd)

All in Original boxes except Two Tars which is in plastic box. The original box was damaged due to a ceiling leak, but the print was undamaged.

All prints are in good condition with minimal scratches and no splices. Sugar Daddies has a burned frame approx 125' from the head, which happened recently when my projector belt suddenly broke.

$10 each with free US Media Mail shipping.

I will ship to other countries, shorts will be 1st Class International

I am including snapshots taken from video captures of each print.

Thank you for visiting my post!

-

[ September 12, 2012, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Frank Cantone ]

|  IP: Logged

Austin Holcomb
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 12, 2012 03:40 PM      Profile for Austin Holcomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pm sent

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted September 12, 2012 03:57 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Frank, you write again.

For others, I can only say that Frank is a good seller. I bought around 30 cartoons and Star Wars (full feature) from him and they arrived in good condition and as described!.

I wrote about the cartoons and providing some screen shots here:

My unusual cartoons on super 8mm...

Later I also purchased "French Connection". "007: The Man with the Golden Gun", and several Alfred Hitchcock films. Although I found some probelms with the color films but Frank could deal nicely with the problem. Overall I am satisfied with the transaction.

Frank is a recommended seller!

--------------------
Winbert

Frank Cantone
Junior

- posted September 12, 2012 04:11 PM      Profile for Frank Cantone   Email Frank Cantone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the recommendation Winbert! [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC