8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 2 Abbott and Costello prints for sale.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 Abbott and Costello prints for sale.
Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 15, 2012 07:50 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2 200 ft. prints in excellent condition:
1) Who's on first- sound.
2) Take bus, pay later- silent.

$25 plus postage for the lot and thanks for looking.

|  IP: Logged

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 15, 2012 08:23 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like those, always wanted to see Who's on first ...

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2012 01:25 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's yours, good sir [Smile] ... Do you have paypal? If so, I can go ahead and give you a quote along with postage and send it off, let me know. Thank you for your business and talk soon [Cool] !!!

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 16, 2012 01:42 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, PayPal is preferred and please send invoice including shipping to Norway. Thank you, been wanting to see the whole Who's on first act, funny stuff

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2012 02:09 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I have very good prints too so hope you enjoy them both. I looked up the Post Canada website and you can calculate shipping using this app with the class you like and everything. My postal code is R3T 2T2 so you can use the tool to calculate postage as you wish [Smile] ...

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 16, 2012 02:13 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need meaasurements and weight, but if you just choose the cheapest, that is fine.

Thanks

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2012 02:34 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The two cases are 14 X 14 X 3.5 cms. Weight is around 200- 300 grams. Thanks again and let me know what you choose and I will give you my Paypal account [Smile] !!!

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 16, 2012 02:39 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like there's an option costing $9.44, so that's the one I'll take. Used the measurements you stated and 300g

Thanks

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2012 02:52 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good, my paypal is elywhere@hotmail.com. Let me know when you make the transfer and you should have your movies next week [Smile] !!!

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 16, 2012 02:55 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this CAD or USD?

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2012 03:02 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't really matter as they are pretty much the same. However, my prices are USD and the Canada Post rates are CAD [Wink] ... Also, are you interested in the Laurel and Hardy reels :/?

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 16, 2012 03:06 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Money has run out for now ... Four projectors and about 40 movies makes it stop quickly :-/

Now need to raise some funds, going to sell some video games, hopefully raise some cash.

Then I pay all in CAD, easier than splitting it up

Okay, sent ... Please mark value at CAD 20, if possible, might save me some 30 or 40 in norwegian taxes

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2012 03:17 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Will do, good sir [Smile] .. I will let you know once I mail the reels first thing Monday morning. Thanks again for your business and have a great weekend [Smile] !!!

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 22, 2012 11:39 AM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dearest Vidar,
just got back from mailing your movies. I have good and bad new; the good news is for you while the bad news is for yours truly [Frown] ... Turns out the 9.44 rate you looked at is for shipping via a ship, literally... In other words, she told me it would take the package at least 8 weeks to get to you [Frown] ... That itself is without the packaging envelop. So, I went ahead and got you the 'Small packet international air' rate for $16.60, in addition to the $2.00 for the envelop. Hope you get them on time and are satisfied with my customer service and hope you come back for more movies, good sir [Smile] !!!

Best,
Elyas

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 22, 2012 11:48 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please remind me after the 10th next month and I'll PayPal you the extra cost ... Thanks for update

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 22, 2012 04:17 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dearest Vidar,
please let me know if you're ok with this, as I wouldn't have mentioned it if I weren't a poor student [Frown] ... Thanks again and I will get back to you soon [Smile] !!!

Best,
ET

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 22, 2012 04:27 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you'll survive a couple of weeks ...

That's another 10 bucks, right? I just want to make sure I got it correctly

Take care

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 22, 2012 09:58 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dearest Vidar,

thank you so much for being understanding and I promise that when I get a job (which I'm hoping is going to be soon lol), I will be sure to return the good gesture with another one, mark my words, good sir [Smile] !!! Hope you are having a great weekend and look forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S: I am thinkng about parting ways with my only full feature by the way. You will be the first to know once I make up my mind [Smile] !!!

Best,
ET

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 28, 2012 10:55 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Movies arrived today, thank you!

Hope you got the money okay too, sent it a few days ago (10 dollars)

Soon will watch Who's on First and looking forward to it

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC