8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » LOST HUNTER Super 8 optical short 25 Minutes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOST HUNTER Super 8 optical short 25 Minutes
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 06, 2012 01:15 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks, I'm going to wait a little bit before I relist this on ebay, and give it a shot at a direct sale on here. OK, honesty ... ebay, in order to relist an item a second time needs a photo with the auction, and there are no movie posters from this film. I suppose I could just put up a photo of the reel, but anyhow ...

This is a very rare peice of super 8 film! This is a 25 minute short film called "LOST HUNTER" it's a drama/educational film, showing, what else? A hunter, who gets lost in the snow capped wilderness and must use his wits in order to survive until he is rescued. It was basically filmed silent with a narrative track and backing music. It's actually, quite an interesting piece of film of a bygone era.

Please note that this film must be from around the late 60's or so and is on Eastman and has some reddening to the color, but considering it's age, the color is actually pretty good. Condition of the print (scratch wise and all) is very good. The optical track is not all faded and the optical sound is good. This films to almost overflowing one 400ft reel, but would be more comfortable on a 600ft reel.

Going price for this possibly one of a kind optical super 8 is 29.95. US shipping, add another 5.50 to it, for overseas, we'll work out a very affordable arrangement.

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted December 06, 2012 01:22 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As with Tom Sawyer, if you are in no hurry, I'll take them after Christmas, but understand if you need to sell quickly

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 06, 2012 09:38 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They will be listed until they sell. However, Vidal, if you should bid sometime before the end of December, I will not hassle for payment through paypal and all until January! [Big Grin]

(Tom Sawyer is a good film, but "Lost hunter" is the the treasure, and it may well be the only existing print of the title!)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC