8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » The Empire Strikes Back Pt2 wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Empire Strikes Back Pt2 wanted
Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 11, 2012 06:13 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to get Pt2 of the 400fter digest of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, Ken Films number F65, in it's origonal box if possible.

PM me if you can help

Merry Christmas
Patrick
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2012 03:11 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick,

There's a part 2 selling on ebay here in the UK, the link is below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-8-FILM-COL-SOUND-STAR-WARS-THE-EMPIRE-STRIKES-BACK-PART-2-/110985255676?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_OtherFormats_GL&hash=item19d73c9afc

Good luck with it.

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2012 05:22 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Barry
The seller does not ship overseas im afraid, it is the exact thing im after though! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 12, 2012 12:47 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sheesh, you'd think he would ship to New Zealand for petes sake.

Patrick, I would ask the seller if he can verify something on the beginning leader however. There were, in fact LPP prints of this title. These were the last printing of it, in December 12th (I believe) 1982.

If the seller can check and see the date of the print, (which will be listed on that beginning leader), then most definitely, have someone you can trust in the UK bid on it for you, as that LPP print is quite rare, all others are at different levels of fade, either on Eastman quick fade or Kodak SP varying fade.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted December 12, 2012 01:21 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From the seller's other items, he offers sending overseas. Here is the example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-8-FILM-COLOUR-SOUND-8mm-TO-CATCH-A-THIEF-/110983644152?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_OtherFormats_GL&hash=item19d72403f8

So he must be willing to do that if you ask.

Regarding the color condition, again, from his other items, he can make screen shots. So he has a projector. You can ask him to do the same and tell if the color is good or fade.

But my feeling says...it has faded! why...? because there is no screen shot for this particular listing where others have. Most sellers don't want to show the downside of the item.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2012 02:17 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks guys I will enquire

--------------------

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 13, 2012 05:09 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have parts 1 and 2 of Empire. I was checking the edge code and can read KODAK EKC 31 any one have an idea what the print date is? Thanks

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC