8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Take One, the free Super8warehouse magazine, is finally off the press!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Take One, the free Super8warehouse magazine, is finally off the press!
Bert Haagsman
Film Handler

- posted January 09, 2013 10:37 AM      Profile for Bert Haagsman   Author's Homepage   Email Bert Haagsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all: a Happy New Year to all of you!

I’m pleased to announce that the free minizine that comes with all orders at Super8warehouse.com has finally been printed. This first issue is sort of a celebration of 8mm cover art.

Complimentary copies are on their way to all who have bought films in the past two months, and will be included with future orders as well, as long as stocks last. (But don't worry about stocks: I have a lot of copies left.)

Best regards,
Bert

Super8warehouse

-

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted January 09, 2013 04:23 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great - Can you send me one? - Shorty

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted January 09, 2013 06:59 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
I just bought a couple of films from Bert over the holidays and
am very pleased with them and a speedy service second to non.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC