8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Did Flåklypa Grand Prix ever get out of Norway?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did Flåklypa Grand Prix ever get out of Norway?
Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted January 24, 2013 04:08 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ivo Caprino's little masterpiece, about an inventor entering a car race with his new car. It was released both as a 400' digest and full feature. Anyone know if this is possible to find anywhere?

It's this film : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073000/?ref_=sr_1

Had the digest as a young boy and it was actually awesome the way camera moved over the hills

Miss this, even if I have the DVD

|  IP: Logged

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 24, 2013 04:46 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been looking for this aswell, but never knew it was released as a full feature! Where did you get this info?

The 400' digest pops up occasionally, and usually ends up at 1000 kr or more. I saw it on QXL a few weeks ago, think the end bid was 1250.

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted January 24, 2013 05:31 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A guy in Oslo said there were two full feature norwegian productions released. One was Call of the Wild and the other Flåklypa. I have no hard facts other than his words

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC