8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » A Few auctions from OSI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Few auctions from OSI
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 04, 2013 06:36 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks ...

I've listed a few cartoons and such, here is a link to one of the auctions ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321101911690

... and from there you can see the others. This particular auction is for a standard 8mm double feature of "Mickey's Delayed Date" and "The Ugly Duckling". Both are color silent but please note that they are eastman stock and so, faded, the nifty thing about this auction is that they come on one 300ft Goldberg black metal reel, and in a 300ft blue metal cannister, (not Goldberg) so in this case, the reel probably makes it worth the starting bid or buy it now, let alone the cartoons on the reel.

All the best

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Pete Richards
Master Film Handler

- posted April 08, 2013 07:42 AM      Profile for Pete Richards   Email Pete Richards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is the framing on the digest the same as on the release print of Song Of the South?

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 08, 2013 07:22 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the question ...

The super print is in the same flat screen presentation as the original film, (there was no cinemascope when this was released).

OSI

--------------------

Pete Richards
Master Film Handler

- posted April 09, 2013 04:02 AM      Profile for Pete Richards   Email Pete Richards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. I have a 16mm print but that reel is quite faded. I'll have a bid!

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 09, 2013 07:08 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pete, since you've been curious, just a fore-warning ...

There are over 10 people watching the print. No bids yet, but this title tends to have a little more interest than others, so I would suggest and first bid, but perhaps a little over as, many a person there are that put one opening bid on something, only to find another person in the last minute who puts a dollar more bid on it than yourself. Nothings worse than missing out on something that you wanted, (and don't I know it!)

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 10, 2013 06:30 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Peter, you won!

I didn't noptice earlier, but your in Australia, so we will head down to the post and get you some shipping quotes but know that we don't gouge on shipping, and we give you choice of a number of options so your comfortable with the shipping you pay!

All the best

OSI!

... and thanks for the sale!

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 14, 2013 08:54 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Peter ...

Your reply to my shipping quotes didn't actually tell me which shipping you wanted to use, so my wife used the lowest shipping quote of the three, (as she assumes you'll probsbly want that) and your invoice should be in your inbox right now.

All the best to you.

OSI

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC