8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » jerry lewis super 8 on ebay 1 euro start!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: jerry lewis super 8 on ebay 1 euro start!!!
Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted April 12, 2013 03:53 PM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Film-super-8-PAZZI-PUPE-E-PILLOLE-Jerry-Lewis-The-Disorderly-Orderly-1964-RARO-/121091513771?pt=Super_8_16mm_Laserdisc&hash=item1c319dddab&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_12 88

|  IP: Logged

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 12, 2013 04:06 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could you provide some screenshots? And how much is shipping to Norway?

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted April 13, 2013 03:12 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What language?

Alexander Vandeputte
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 13, 2013 04:18 AM      Profile for Alexander Vandeputte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everything here is explained by the starting price. It is an Italian print and the opening bid is 1€...
I have some Italian prints in my collection. Quality varies from quite good to quite... euhm, well you get the point.
Fact is: when it is an official release in good condition with no splices it is easy to dub them in English. But be aware that sometimes even official and complete Italian releases can be cut.
If the print is of the non-official type, and a lot of them are, then my experience is that they are almost impossible to re-dub because in most cases the prints are derived from sources that already have lots of splices and missing frames.
My ongoing fascination with Italian prints lies in the fact that it seems that they released almost everything on super 8. So much that I continue to be surprised.

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted April 13, 2013 08:38 AM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi to all
italian magnetic language
print acceptable with colors faded
ship only in europe
thanks

Rob Caspers
Junior

- posted April 16, 2013 02:17 PM      Profile for Rob Caspers   Email Rob Caspers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Stefano,

I am pleasantly surprised by your post, and after reading it I have made an offer on Ebay. I am not only a film fan, but also a 7-th year student of the Italian language and I'm pretty sure my fellow-students will like to see this too!
Allora molto grazie per l'offerta! Forse hai ancora qualcosa interessante per me (possibilmente in scope)?

Ciao, Rob

--------------------
Iceman52

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC