8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 Sale Wraps Monday Night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 Sale Wraps Monday Night
Scott Mallory
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 26, 2013 06:36 PM      Profile for Scott Mallory   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Everybody,
I’m wrapping this sale up Monday night. If they sell, great, if not, I’ll just put them back into my collection. I’m trying to round up some money for a Mondo poster on eBay, and the bidding will be up on it soon. So, I’m reducing prices for sets. This will make it easier on me for packing and shipping but realize that shipping multiple films from Canada to the US will run around $20. Any way if you buy 4 films or more I’ll knock $20 off the total, essentially making shipping and handling free. I think these are very fair prices. Over the past three years I’ve paid much more than I’m selling them for and when these titles do show up on eBay they list and sell for more than I’m asking. All films have been cleaned, lubricated, don’t have VS, and are uncut unless noted. Their condition is to the best of my knowledge from my last viewing. I’m also open to offers. I’m sure I could sell these on eBay or trade them with friends back in the US but I don’t want to deal with large shipping fees, customs or eBay headaches. Here you go:

*Mary Poppins 200: Color warming and nice original box. Price: $10.
*Alice and the White Rabbit 200: Fair to good color, good original box. Price: $15.
*Singing in the Rain 200: Fair to good color, good original box. Price: $15.
*Niagara Fools (Woody Woodpecker) 200: Fair color, good original box. Price: $15.
*Sound of Music 200: Fair color (I don’t remember for sure if it’s turning) and very nice original box. Price: $15.
*Castle of Death (Vampire Circus) 200: There are some brief sound issues and brief smudges (?) on one side of the frame (maybe a lab print problem?), fair color, okay original box, but still a fun Hammer film. Price: $10.
*The Raven 200: Fair to good color, good original box. Price: $17.
*The Pit and the Pendulum 200: Fair to warming color, nice original box. Price: $17.
*Monstro the Whale 200: Fair to good color, okay original box. Price: $15.
*Bold King Cole (Felix the Cat) 200: Good color, good original box. New print. Price: $20.
*Jaws 200: Fair to warming color, quiet sound issues, okay original box that comes with a mini poster. Price: $15.
*Oompahs 200: Fair color, no original box. Rare, UPA cartoon, where the characters are all instruments. Price: $17.
*Fantasia 200: Fair color, original clamshell in pretty good shape. Price: $25.
*Three Men in a Tub (Our Gang) 200: Good condition in a Blackhawk 400 box. Price: $15.
*Earth Vs. the Flying Saucers 400: I think I also have some trailer spliced to the beginning of it, nice print, no original box. Price: $25.
* Marx Bros. 400: Stowaways (200) and This Means War (200) spliced together with a new leader, no original box. Price: $22.
*Flip the Frog “Nurse Maid” (200) spliced together with Our Gang “Bear Facts” (200): Quick splice in the piano opening of Flip, no original box. Price: $20.
*Dirty Work 400: Good in okay original box. Price: $22.
*Wizard of Oz 400: Fair to warming color, has a splice in the opening scene, good original clamshell. Price: $15.
*Dracula 400: Good in good, original case. Price: $35.
*Mysterious Island 400: Fair to good color with nice, original box. Price: $25.
*The Dentist 400: Good with good, original box. Price: $22.
*Donald Duck “The High Andes” (200) spliced together with The Black Hole (200): Andes has fair color and Hole is warming, no original box. Price: $17.
Thanks for looking!

--------------------
Scott

|  IP: Logged

Moshe Yitzhak
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 27, 2013 06:45 AM      Profile for Moshe Yitzhak   Email Moshe Yitzhak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sent you an email - hope you got it.

Scott Mallory
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 27, 2013 09:23 AM      Profile for Scott Mallory   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Moshe, I emailed you back. Thanks

Also Everybody, Bold King Cole SOLD.

[ May 27, 2013, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Scott Mallory ]

--------------------
Scott

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC