8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 films for sale.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 films for sale.
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted August 15, 2013 06:40 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well as my old Peugeot has just passed the £540 mark already this month a few bits need to go.

A few listed and a few more via email possibly.

" First of the Few " Also known as " Spitfire " in the USA.

600 Feet Derann proper B+W polyester stock, very rare and great digest of this superb British nostalgic WW2 film starring David Niven and Leslie Howard. Top order and origional Derann box. £29.95 £3 post.

Them Thar Hills. Colour stock polyester 400 feet Derann in great order, and lovely print,Nice B+W with slight tinge on the bottom right but still very very nice and great sound £17 £3 post ( Up to 2 or 3 x 400`s )Ollie`s poorly foot takes them up in to the mountains for him to take it easy, and drink lots of mountain water !!! Absolute classic.

The Fixer Uppers. Derann 400 feet great order and on proper B+W polyester stock. The lads are selling greetings cards. ( well trying to ) but end up with Ollie in a Duel with a mad Frenchman. Great fun. £16 £3 Post ( up to 2 or 3 400`s )

Thier First Mistake. Kodak Polyester. These were all slightly soft but well graded faces wise etc, no wash outs. Great fun as Stan suggests Ollie get a baby to keep his wife happy. But happy she is not already, and it leaves the boys stuck with an ever crying Baby and much calamnity. Especially When Stan plugs the light in to an outside flashing on and off street sign. Brilliant.Very good order. £14 £3 post ( up to 2 or 3 400`s ).

Many Thanks Mark.

35mm trailer low fade. Clint Eastwoods " Unforgiven ", Scope I think, extremely rare £20.

[ August 16, 2013, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Mark Todd ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC