8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Used Film Sale at The Reel Image website

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Used Film Sale at The Reel Image website
Jim Downey
Junior

- posted September 20, 2013 09:08 PM      Profile for Jim Downey   Email Jim Downey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello to all! I would like to take this opportunity to alert all forum members to a special online used film sale at The Reel Image. Steve has slashed prices by 40% on these remaining titles from his previously published Used Film Sales List!
 -

|  IP: Logged

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 25, 2013 11:16 AM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Jim, and great to hear of Steve's sale reduction on already great prices.

Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted September 25, 2013 09:09 PM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
Is he swamped with emails,I received no reply to film inquires

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 26, 2013 12:26 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,

Steve is on Vacation (Holiday for us Brits), he'll be back sometime next week, as he's taken a road trip to Nashville.

Jim Downey
Junior

- posted September 26, 2013 09:46 AM      Profile for Jim Downey   Email Jim Downey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is he swamped with emails,I received no reply to film inquires?
I profusely apologize for the poor timing in posting this Used Film information. You see, I manage Steve's website and he had sent me the list of titles that he had wanted to try to sell online. He had also informed me (in an earlier phone conversation), about his pending vacation trip. I thought the film list was a "go" (and it was, in the sense that he had enclosed a note that he wanted the list to appear in September - October), but I had completely forgotten about his earlier mention of the trip. In my excitement to publish the list online (you see, it was the first time Steve had agreed to publish specific film titles online, beyond the posting of the regularly stocked film merchandise he always tries to keep on hand in the Our Web Showroom page), and I completely forgot about the potential conflict of his being absent the same week in which it would appear! Please don't hold this against Steve, as it was entirely my fault in that I was a bit premature in posting it online. I promise I will attempt to coordinate things better in the future.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 26, 2013 12:59 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boy, I hope that this doesn't eliminate Steve's mailed used film lists! I have always enjoyed getting those! [Frown]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC