8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Found : WTB: The Nude Bomb 2x400'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Found : WTB: The Nude Bomb 2x400'
Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted March 29, 2014 10:35 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone have or know of a print for sale? Will tolerate a bit fading, but should be priced accordingly. Preferably in original boxes, but not a must

Thanks

Now not searching anymore, Independent 8 found one for me. Thanks Barry

[ May 13, 2014, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Vidar Olavesen ]

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted March 29, 2014 11:00 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that a while back on one of the UK's sellers list. I think it was Universal 8 but not sure. If I can find it I will get back to you.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted March 29, 2014 12:38 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! I did ask CHC, Paul Foster and a couple of others. They have had it, but not at the moment

Appreciate that

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 31, 2014 12:26 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vidar,

I have had this in the past, not got one at the moment, but I thought I'd point out that this was indeed a Universal 8 release, but for them this was one of there poorer film edits, and even at 32 minutes long, it's hard to follow. I thought I'd let you know, but I guess your trying to get as many Universal 8 prints that you can!

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted March 31, 2014 02:33 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Barry. Yes, I don't mind if it's not too good. I have a few which hasn't the best colors either, but would love to just have all of the 2x400's ... I need this and Smokey and the Bandit 2, which just got away from me :-( Forgot to check before the auction ended

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2014 11:10 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Vidar,

I've got a pretty nice copy of "The Nude Bomb" just come in, it's on an 800' spool (I can re-spool if you need it). The colours are still nice, it's in B+ condition. I'm looking for £35 plus post, just let me know if you'd like it.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted April 29, 2014 01:47 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, please :-) I will try to make the payment in a couple of weeks, is that okay with you?

Appreciate the offer

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2014 11:43 PM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Vidar,

Yes that's OK with me, just let me know when making payment the delivery address you'd like.

Barry.

Marshall Crist
Master Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2014 11:52 PM      Profile for Marshall Crist   Email Marshall Crist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still hoping for a review of this someday.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted May 13, 2014 05:17 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got the print today, Barry, thanks a lot

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC