8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Blackhawk films FOR SALE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blackhawk films FOR SALE
Tory Shaw
Junior

- posted July 13, 2016 03:12 AM      Profile for Tory Shaw   Email Tory Shaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi folks!

I have a small collection of 8mm Blackhawk Films (inherited from my grandfather) and -- since I have almost all of them on DVD -- am interested in helping them find a good home. All of the films are, visibly, in EXCELLENT condition (in original boxes with little or no wear and tear on the outside), but I am hesitant to try to test them on a projector as I am not familiar with how to run them and would worry about them being damaged. That being said, I also have a Eumig Mark S 807 D projector in (again) visibly excellent condition (with leather carrying case) that I am interested in selling.

Here are the titles I currently own. All are 8mm Blackhawk Films. Some flexibility with prices:

1. Macabre Moments: The Phantom of the Opera (1925) -- Slightly shorter version of film with organ score. Super 8 -- $50
2. Hunchback of Notre Dame (1923) -- $50
3. Dracula (1931 -- not the Castle Films version) -- $100
4. The Rink (Chaplin film -- Super 8) -- $20
5. Laurel & Hardy: Towed In a Hole -- $15
6. L & H: Dirty Work (Super 8) -- $15
7. L & H: Sons of the Desert (Super 8) -- $100
8. L & H: Big Business -- $15
9. L & H: A Perfect Day -- $15
10. L & H:The Bohemian Girl (Super 8) -- $100
11. L & H: Brats -- $25
12. L & H: Busy Bodies (Super 8) -- $15
13. L & H: Blotto -- $25
14. L & H: The Music Box (Super 8) -- $25
15. L & H: Battle of the Century -- $20
16. L & H: Tit for Tat ( Super 8) -- $20
17. L & H: Below Zero -- $15
18. L & H: You're Darn Tootin' (Super 8) -- $15
19. L & H: Two Tars -- $15
20. L & H: Them That Hills -- $15
21. L & H: Way Out West (Super 8) -- $100

Please reply privately with any questions. I am new to this forum, so if I neglected to provide any additional info for film identification, please let me know and I'll send it your way.

Many thanks!
Tory

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted July 13, 2016 08:10 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tor, pm-sent - Thanks, Shorty

Mathew James
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 13, 2016 09:46 PM      Profile for Mathew James   Email Mathew James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pm sent. Welcome to the forum!

--------------------
--
Cheers,
Matt 📽

Tory Shaw
Junior

- posted July 15, 2016 01:04 AM      Profile for Tory Shaw   Email Tory Shaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the welcome! Many thanks also for the messages so far. Some of the films are in the process of being sold. Here is what is still available. All films are 880 sound, minus HUNCHBACK at 860.

1. Macabre Moments: The Phantom of the Opera (1925) -- Slightly shorter version of film. Silent with organ score. Super 8 -- $50
2. Hunchback of Notre Dame (1923) -- $50
4. The Rink (Chaplin film -- Super 8, silent with music) -- $20
5. Laurel & Hardy: Towed In a Hole -- $15
6. L & H: Dirty Work (Super 8) -- $15
7. L & H: Sons of the Desert (Super 8) -- $100
9. L & H: A Perfect Day -- $15
10. L & H:The Bohemian Girl (Super 8) -- $100
11. L & H: Brats -- $25
16. L & H: Tit for Tat ( Super 8) -- $20
17. L & H: Below Zero -- $15
20. L & H: Them That Hills -- $15

Please reply privately with any questions. Many thanks again!
Tory

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted July 18, 2016 02:27 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for great service

[ July 19, 2016, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Joe Caruso ]

Mathew James
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 21, 2016 08:23 PM      Profile for Mathew James   Email Mathew James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx as well Tory!!!

--------------------
--
Cheers,
Matt 📽

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted July 24, 2016 09:59 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must compliment Tory on the excellence of box quality, choice prints and great service - Shorty

Tory Shaw
Junior

- posted July 27, 2016 05:11 PM      Profile for Tory Shaw   Email Tory Shaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi folks!
Many thanks to those of you that have taken some of these films off of my hands. I hope you're enjoying them. [Smile]

I still have several films left, so please take a look and let me know if you are interested in any of them. Again, I'm flexible with price, so drop me a line if you're interested.

Laurel and Hardy films...
Sons of the Desert (Super 8) -- $100
Bohemian Girl (Super 8) -- $100
Brats -- $25
Tit for Tat (Super 8) -- $20
Below Zero -- $15
Towed In a Hole -- $15

The Rink (Super 8) -- $20
Macabre Moments from "The Phantom of the Opera" (slightly shorter version of 1925 film w/ organ score) -- $50
Hunchback of Notre Dame (silent) -- $50
Nosferatu (labeled as "Dracula" -- shorter version of film w/ background info at beginning) -- $15
Little Rascals short "Bored of Education" (sound is very faint. Not sure if this can be fixed on a different machine) -- $10

Thanks!
Tory

Tory Shaw
Junior

- posted July 27, 2016 09:24 PM      Profile for Tory Shaw   Email Tory Shaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shorty -- Them That Hills is yours. Tried to private message you through forum but received notice that your inbox is full. I'll email details to personal address in a moment.

Tory

Mathew James
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 28, 2016 11:16 AM      Profile for Mathew James   Email Mathew James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tory,

Thanx for the quick shipping! Everything arrived today safe!
As Shorty has said, boxes are immaculate and the films look like they may not have been viewed even!

Also, I found interesting these little 'climate control' tablets that maybe your grandfather put in to keep humidity in check. Cool! Haven't seen or thought about that before!
Excited to view these later with the family!

--------------------
--
Cheers,
Matt 📽

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC