8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » The Band Wagon Feature SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Band Wagon Feature SOLD
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2017 06:03 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a RED FOX print "THE BAND WAGON" Starring Fred Astair,Cyd Charisse, Oscar Levant,
Tony Hunter, a famous singer/dancer movie star, is feeling washed up and old hat (old top hat, tie and tails to be exact). The reporters are out for Ava Gardner, not him. But his old friends Lily and Les Martin have an idea for a funny little Broadway show and he agrees to do it. But things begin to get out of hand, when bigshot "artistic" director/producer/star Jeffrey Cordova joins the production, proclaims it's a modernistic Faust and insists on hiring a prima ballerina, Gabrielle Gerard, to star opposite Tony, and it's hate at first sight. And her jealous choreographer isn't helping to ease the tension. The show is doomed by pretentiousness. But romance, a "let's put on a show" epiphany, and a triumphant opening are waiting in the wings. After all, this is a musical comedy! Glorious colour 6x400 col/snd £195 P&P

|  IP: Logged

Alexander Vandeputte
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2017 08:21 AM      Profile for Alexander Vandeputte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2017 10:01 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now sold [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC