8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » "GREASE" MARKETING PRINT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "GREASE" MARKETING PRINT
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 17, 2018 11:48 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have fore sale a Super 8mm print of the 1978 Musical "GREASE" Starring John Travilta, Olivia Newton John, Stockard Channing, Jeff Conaway....A musical about teens in love in the 50's! It's California 1959 and greaser Danny Zuko and Australian Sandy Olsson are in love. They spend time at the beach, and when they go back to school, what neither of them knows is that they both now attend Rydell High. Danny's the leader of the T-Birds, a group of black leather jacket-wearing greasers while Sandy hangs with the Pink Ladies, a group of pink-wearing girls led by Rizzo. When they clash at Rydell's first pep rally, Danny isn't the same Danny from the beach. They try to be like each other so they can be together. 2x800ft Colour Sound £59 Plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Ferran Gimenez
Film Handler

- posted May 17, 2018 12:21 PM      Profile for Ferran Gimenez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian you have an e-mail for this one.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC