8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FS: S8 print of 'Oliver Twist' (1922; with Lon Chaney)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: S8 print of 'Oliver Twist' (1922; with Lon Chaney)
Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted August 15, 2018 08:34 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice Blackhawk print of 'Oliver Twist' (1922) with Lon Chaney.

Excellent condition and has soundtrack.

£50 + shipping

|  IP: Logged

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 15, 2018 08:33 PM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rob - PM sent.

Ali.

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted August 16, 2018 04:26 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ali,

your PM box is full. I can't reply to you.

To answer your question. It was originally on four x 400' reels, but is now on two x 800' reels (in nice storage cases). I haven't got the original box.

Best,

- Rob

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 16, 2018 04:13 PM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rob and thanks for replying.

Ok I'll take that please. If you let me know the P&P to London and your PayPal details then I'll sort the payment out for you over the weekend.

Many thanks.

Ali.

--------------------

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted August 17, 2018 01:43 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ali,

Great, thanks! I work in central London and could bring it with me on Monday if that is convenient for you. I work near Farringdon station. Let me know if you want to do that. Otherwise PayPal is fine (Friends/Family please). £5 for shipping should do. You can use the email address that is listed under my Profile details.

Best,

- Rob

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted August 19, 2018 04:30 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ali,

Are you still interested? I have a couple of other people interested, so would like to follow up. Let me know (email or here)!

Best,

- Rob

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 19, 2018 06:31 AM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rob.

Sorry for the delay but my mother passed-away suddenly a few days ago and I've had to sort out funeral arrangements etc.

I'll be back in the office tomorrow and will send the payment then if that's ok?

Ali.

--------------------

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted August 19, 2018 07:26 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ali,

I'm very sorry to hear that. You've got other things on your mind. Take your time. I'll hold the print for you. I'm going on holidays tomorrow for a week, so won't be able to deal with it after today. I'll get in touch with you upon my return.

Best,

- Rob

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 21, 2018 06:21 AM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rob and many thanks for your understanding - I've now sent the payment of £55.00 via PayPal.

No rush in sending the film to me - when you return from your holiday is fine.

Many thanks,

Ali.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC