8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTB: Features list 70s~90s

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: Features list 70s~90s
Ben Zotto
Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2018 12:55 PM      Profile for Ben Zotto   Email Ben Zotto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all, I'm looking to augment my small collection with a couple classic ("classic"?), mostly contemporary, feature prints. Here are some I'd be really excited to do showings of.

** OK, I know that these are (mostly) scarce and prized, but this is as good a place to ask as any, and maybe you've been looking for an excuse to reclaim some shelf space? **

- Die Hard
- Chinatown
- Jaws
- The Terminator
- Hitchcock (older): Vertigo, North by Northwest
- Star Wars (hey, doesn't hurt to ask! Ditto Empire/Jedi obvs)
- Hunt For Red October

If you have one of these you'd consider divesting of, please do get in touch and maybe we can sort something out. Primarily interested in low-fade/good color stocks. You can reach me by PM etc. Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Ben Zotto
Film Handler

- posted December 04, 2018 08:55 PM      Profile for Ben Zotto   Email Ben Zotto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Re-up for anyone who didn't see. In the useful words of someone else on this forum, "best price paid" relative to scarcity and condition if you have one of these above and are willing to talk about parting with it. DMs remain, as they say, open.

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 05, 2018 09:02 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, you can still buy new prints of Vertigo and a few Star Wars features through Steve Osborne at The Reel Image. Check out Vertigo in the Reviews section...

--------------------
Joe Taffis

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC