8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 warehouse heads up!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 warehouse heads up!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 25, 2019 11:50 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!

I just wanted to let you all know that Super8warehouse, on they're most recent list for February's sale, has a very rare print of a classic super 8 Van Buren cartoon that was only printed on super 8 in the Netherlends ...

"Picnic Panic"!!!

This is the full length cartoon as well, with all the live action with those adorable kids. The original negative did not have the original end titles and it fades out with the little girl giggling happily.

This was printed on low fade and it appears that it was taken directly from a 35Mm negative! it is very sharp and snap it up while you can. I already have it!

Best wishes ... OSI!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 26, 2019 03:15 AM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought it a few years ago and ,yes,the quality IS amazing.Steve Stanchfield of Thunderbean asked to borrow my copy for one of his Van Beuren DVDs.Being afraid of losing it,I told him they did have another copy for sale.In fact I believe they still do have another one!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC