8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 films for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 films for sale
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted February 16, 2019 03:25 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super 8 Derann Midddle of the road print but still nice and superb Colur Johan Mouse Tom and jerry kodak LPP. Just on a 400 feet reel. One of my favourites with Jerry dancing when Tom Plays. £15 Sold thanks/

The 3 Musketeteers trailer derann lovely LPP print £15 VG

Gi Blues lovely Derann LPP print VG £15 Sold thanks.

Royal River 400 feet lovely 1950`s doc, all the way along the Thames to tower bridge and its inner workinsg etc, Magic . £16 Agfa low fade polyester stock.

I will get round to listing a few more bits going etc.

Thanks Mark.

[ February 18, 2019, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Mark Todd ]

|  IP: Logged

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 16, 2019 06:24 AM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sent pm Mark thanks

Viktor Gibarti
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 01, 2019 12:01 AM      Profile for Viktor Gibarti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark,

Did you get my payment! I tried to contact with you, but no answer after that....

Regards,
Viktor

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted March 01, 2019 05:01 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Viktor yes thanks its gone in my spam, the messages here sometimes do. And some ebay ones, oddly just odd ones ?

Its on the way thank you.

Best Mark.

Viktor Gibarti
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2019 12:06 PM      Profile for Viktor Gibarti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Mark,

Do you have any tracking number?
I did not get the film. And I can not write to you private meesage!

Regards,
Viktor

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted March 06, 2019 02:53 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Viktor it went on Monday as when I dropped back in they had forgotten to ask me what was in it at the time with new rules etc.

In fact they asked what was in the 2 UK things as well on Monday !!!!

You can always email me too Victor its on the forum link etc.

Its only gone airmail as tracked etc was a good bit more. But it is covered for the £15.

Best Mark.

Hope you enjoy the film.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC