8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Pulse Synch Unit for Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pulse Synch Unit for Sale
Ken Souza
Junior

- posted April 25, 2005 08:06 PM      Profile for Ken Souza   Email Ken Souza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Everyone,

I am seeling my Super 8 Collection and I have a Pulse Syanch Unit for sale that I used with my GS-1200. I wanted to post it here giving someone a chance to buy it before I put it up on Ebay.

It has all the plugs and it's the G-S Interface by Cresta. Only about 18 months old

I paid $250.00 US for the unit. I would like to get that out of it. If your interested, please email me at sffilm@aol.com

--------------------
Ken

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted April 26, 2005 05:54 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ken, Thought this would be better under the 8mm equipment heading. [Smile]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted April 26, 2005 11:52 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've got mail!

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 26, 2005 04:24 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ken

Are you another person moving to DVD? Will you post on ebay? If so what is your handle?

--------------------
Tony

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 26, 2005 06:38 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's this about moving to DVD, I thought this place was for people moving from DVD (like me) [Wink]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Ken Souza
Junior

- posted April 26, 2005 08:59 PM      Profile for Ken Souza   Email Ken Souza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone,

No I am not moving to DVD. I like DVD's, but nothing will ever take the place of good old film. I have decided to sell my entire Super 8 collection because of two reason.

1. I also collect 16mm and have most everything in 16 that I had in Super 8. And for the most part my 16's are just too nice to part with. Especially the IB titles.

2. I am out of space to care both formats and found that over the last 18months I really have not shown any Super 8 film. (I know sad)

So I have elected to stay with 16 only. And I am getting close to possibly selling all my 16's also in the next year or so. But then, I put on a film and that idea goes right out my head.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks Ken

--------------------
Ken

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 27, 2005 07:56 AM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jan, you went from DVD to Super 8???????? Tell me more, I congratulate you. Hope your reading this Mr Quinn [Wink]

Craig

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 27, 2005 09:13 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL [Big Grin] Well my wife and I still own many DVDs and shall continue to collect those and watch them... but it will never be like super-8 until the day I can afford an expensive video projector that does away with all the ugly interlacing and other TV artefacts that I always notice so much. *shudder* High-definition TV is still slow in the coming (and long overdue IMHO) so until things are really maturing (technologically) and coming down in price it'll be good old film for me. I'm glad I discovered all these things I know now about super-8 - heck, we just watched The Jerk (Universal 8 print) the other night and it looked absolutely fantastic. Razor-sharp image and great colors (just slightly warmed). This from a projector and film that both have to be 20 years old or so. I love it! [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC