8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » D'Arcy's Equipment Sales List

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: D'Arcy's Equipment Sales List
D'Arcy More
Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2005 08:38 PM      Profile for D'Arcy More   Email D'Arcy More   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok guys..........more house cleaning over here with some wonderful stuff to offer.

Elmo 800 foot plastic reel - $15

Funky 1200 foot metal reel with no manufactuer's name except "m 450" embossed. 27 holes around the perimeter of it the size of a quarter. $25

2 X 1600 foot plastic reels made by "The Plastic Reel Corporation of America". $25 each

2 X 800 foot reels. Ok now these are REALLY special. Why? Because I truly believe these have the SMALLEST hubs ever on an 800 foot reel. You can probably squeeze an extra 100 feet of film onto one of the babies. A Nostalgia Merchant print of King Kong could easily fit on both of these reels AND these reels fit perfectly into Bonum cannisters. No manufactuer's name on them. Believe me......you ain't seen anything like these before. $20 each.

ELMO bookshelf extention speakers. This is a pair of the bookshelf style speakers. I've had these puppies since 1980 when I bought them brand new locally. Minor blemishes to the grill of one of them. Otherwise just fine. Both work perfectly with original cords and plugs. And these work just fine in an Eumig projector as well. $125 plus $35 shipping to the US or Canada.

Minitte splicer. Used but not abused. No splicing tape. $10

Carnall Dry Clean. This was I believe invented by Harold Cosgrove of Halmar Enterprises. Interesting little device you mount to a workbench and run your films through a patented machine with special cloth. Comes with about 4 feet of unused cloth. $20

Carnell Hum Filter. This device you plug into your speaker outlet and then your speaker can be plugged into it.....a rotating knob helps eliminate hum from your projector. Works well on a Eumig. $20

Bonum 400 foot reels and cans. Used but not abused. $10 each or 3 for $25

Bonum 600 foot reels and cans. Used but not abused. $12 each or 3 for $30.

Coming Attractions aka The Reel Image. Pretty much a complete run of this popular Steve Osborne publication. 65 different issues. FULL of useful reference material. If there are any issues missing it's from the last 2 years. I'll throw in about a dozen issues of Super 8 filmaker as well with a couple of the issues giving annual projector reviews. $100

Hope there is something you can use.

D'Arcy

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 02, 2005 09:04 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"2 X 1600 foot plastic reels made by "The Plastic Reel Corporation of America". $25 each"

- are those the reels that fit on 1200ft. capacity projectors and have a smaller hub to accommodate 1600ft. of film? If so, I absolutely must have them and I want you to put me down for both. This would go to zip code 44313 in USA, please advise on shipping and payment options. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

D'Arcy More
Film Handler

- posted May 03, 2005 04:49 PM      Profile for D'Arcy More   Email D'Arcy More   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jan.......did you recieve my email regarding the 1600 foot reels? D'Arcy

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 03, 2005 08:43 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I just read it. Sounds like you have actual full-size 1600ft. reels (13.75 inches in diameter, I believe?) - I have four of those myself, and it's driving me crazy trying to somehow come up with a solution to use these as supply reels on my ST-1200HD. [Roll Eyes] Thanks anyway, though. [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Michael Clark
Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2005 09:52 AM      Profile for Michael Clark   Email Michael Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
D'Arcy, have you sold your 800' reels with the small core?

D'Arcy More
Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2005 01:27 PM      Profile for D'Arcy More   Email D'Arcy More   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael.........everything on that list is still available. Drop me a line at moreintheattic@cogeco.ca to reserve anything that interests you.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC