8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » JAN'S CANS/REELS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JAN'S CANS/REELS
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 03, 2006 01:29 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, I need the black metal reesl that go with those nice cans and the 300' as well, I have your post and will remember - The "Shorty" has been around since more or less, 1962 when I was buying shorts, as that's about all there was that a kid could buy on lawn-mowing and allowance, so all the kids called me 'shorty' and it evolved from that, happy to be known world-wide and at live shows - I colect only shorts and Super/Std 8 silent, sound and scored Blackhawk, Niles, Castle ,Columbia and the rest - Stay in touch

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 29, 2006 08:52 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe,

finally got around to checking what I had, and this is it:

-

Clockwise, starting at the top left:
- One 16mm 400ft. metal can, in somewhat poor condition, closes very tightly
- Two nice black 8mm 400ft. metal cans, a bit of tape residue, otherwise mint
- 300ft. standard-8 reel (light cream color)
- 400ft. super-8 reel (brown color)
- 400ft. super-8 reel (light gold color, green writing on center hub)
- 400ft. standard-8 black Bell & Howell take-up reel

I can throw in adapters for the super-8 reels if you want them... Everything's yours for the price of shipping only [Smile] Let me have your postal address and I'll pack up the lot and weigh it and see what the cheapest way to ship it will be.
Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 04, 2006 08:43 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jan, all I can use is the 300' metal reel, and I need two more of those, also need a Super or STd 8 200' metal reel and can and 5 Super or Std 8 blue metal reels, all else I'm set right now - Appreciated and stay in touch - Shorty

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 04, 2006 07:01 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, do you want just the 300ft reel then? I can throw it into a padded envelope and have it going out in no time... just say the word (and, uh, your address). [Wink]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC