8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » FA or FS: Elmo GS1200 Series II Machine!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FA or FS: Elmo GS1200 Series II Machine!
Alan Rik
Film God

- posted April 08, 2006 01:45 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi All,
My machine is now on the chopping block and is ready to go. Just making way for a new..er one!
Here is the auction URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7608331084

If any of you lovely members want to take it off my hands I will knock off $100 but do not use the buy it now. I will cancel the auction and we can do a private sale. Trust me when I say this machine is a beauty! And 100% working in every way.

|  IP: Logged

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 09, 2006 12:54 PM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck Alan, sounds a dream machine. I've just bought my second GS 1200 on EBay, you can't have too many of these things can you [Smile] I'll soon be catching Kevin up [Wink]

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 09, 2006 01:26 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And then you'll catch up with Ugo Grassi [Wink]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted April 09, 2006 01:47 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As usual, a great ebay presentation by Alan. I have two GS's, but great photo's of this machine, like these, always impress me.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted April 09, 2006 02:11 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2 x Elmo GS1200's? [Smile]
I would love to keep 2 but I can't afford to! I only have one Super 8 Projector, one Super 8 camera (Leicina Special) and one Single 8 camera (Fujica ZC800).

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 09, 2006 02:12 PM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And then you'll catch up with Ugo Grassi
Oh no! That's GS is already mine... because I'm Alan Rik, and Kevin Faulkner too... I'm everybody has a GS.... [Wink]

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 09, 2006 02:18 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
because I'm Alan Rik, and Kevin Faulkner too... I'm everybody has a GS
LOL!!!! I love it. Funny. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted April 10, 2006 11:31 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's out of my life, She's out of my life,
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I dont know whether to live or die, but it cuts like a knife, she's out of my life... [Frown]

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2006 01:43 PM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but into your life comes $1300 and as a softner, you do have another one to cushion the blow. Just remember, as Michael Palin would say "Always look on the bright side of life"

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted April 10, 2006 02:03 PM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan, think of that new GS1200, mint in box, that's coming to live with you.
Do you think it's gonna be house-trained? [Big Grin]
(And, Del, it's Eric Idle who sings this song)

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted April 10, 2006 05:41 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I may have to send it to Obedience school if it starts acting up! You know how those GS's are! I will post pics here of my new "adoption" later this week. I am picking it up tomorrow night! [Smile]

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted April 10, 2006 08:03 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was interested to see the accessories with this projector, as I've never seen the soft case for the cleaning brushes before. I'd be curious to know if anyone is aware of whether this was always supplied with a new GS?

I've also never see the original box for the demo film! Does anyone know if it was always the same film with all GSs?

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 11, 2006 01:49 PM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how silly of me Jean-Marc, I've only seen the film about 20 times [Confused] That's it, it's confirmed, I'm finally getting old [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC