8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Elmo 1200D/HD drive rubbers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo 1200D/HD drive rubbers
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 16, 2006 05:59 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
selling pairs,(1 of each,24 and 18fp)clutch rubber wheels.
These are in stock and are £14.00 per pair +£2.00 recorded P+P.
The proto type was sent to Mr Bill Parson and the report back to me was excellent.
To see an image of the items see the seperate forum posting under the title surprise.

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 16, 2006 08:32 AM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
ive theGS1200;and you have emailed me to tell me that the st1200 and the gs1200 have a diffent set up reguarding the 18 & 24fps rubber wheels speed control.im such a fool for thinking they both have same layout.andy.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 16, 2006 10:47 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not at all Andy,

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 16, 2006 01:30 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is excellent news, well done Tom, please check your email for my order.
Kevin.

Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 16, 2006 01:32 PM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
ive just had a look thru the GS1200 service manual and i have come to this deciesion.LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS!.i think ill do that.andy

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 23, 2006 12:56 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Andrew, how did you get on with your GS?

Did you still require me to hold a set of rubbers for you, i wasnt sure if you also had an ST or not. [Confused]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC