8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » 1200' reels for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1200' reels for sale
Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2007 04:47 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a bunch of plastic 1200' large hub (plio magic) super 8 reels for sale. About 15-20 available. $10.00 each + postage and packing. Paypal OK USD currency only. Will accept international orders. These reels have been repaired by me. Upon plant manufacture, the hubs are glued. Overtime, this glue becomes loose with age and the hub separates. I have repaired this problem by drilling two holes in the hub outside of the shaft hole and installing 2 rivits to bring the hub back togeather. I have also marked one shaft key slot with a red marker. This key hole was aligned to the shaft pin for straightest rotation. These reels have thick flanges. If you are storing two reels in one 16mm can you will find that the can does not close completely. Otherwise, these reels are in good condition. I am selling them off as I have upgraded to steel.

If interested, please send email or a PM.

Chip G

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC