8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Xenovaron 1,1 for elmo for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Xenovaron 1,1 for elmo for sale
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 25, 2007 07:04 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi as with my beloved elmo projector having to sell a few items to cover a debt so also going is my really nice elmo super 8 fit Xenovaron 1,1 lens 11-30,, 1,1 and wow what a super flat field lens these are + extra light going through too, anyone who has seen one in action will know what I am talking about.
Email me if interested with a decent offer, these very very rarely come up I was after one for years and don`t really want to sell.Thanks.
Best Mark.

|  IP: Logged

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2007 09:44 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark,
I tried to e-mail you using the address in your profile, and it didn't work.

Conact me at chavideo (at) hotmail (dot) com if the lens is still for sale.

Best,
Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Simon McConway
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 28, 2007 09:33 AM      Profile for Simon McConway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark...please send me a message...I need one of these...how much?

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 28, 2007 01:36 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lads the lens is on sort of hold at the moment, I`ll get back to you, if you emailed me bear wityh me as my service is going going from dial up to just broadband this week and seems to be affecting things and holding mails up etc.Saying that its often odd anyway.
Best Mark.

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted December 01, 2007 06:32 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Many thanks to all who showed interest the lens did go after all.
Best wishes Mark.

Simon McConway
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 02, 2007 08:02 AM      Profile for Simon McConway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you advertise it on here then?

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted December 02, 2007 04:54 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Simon well to sell it and I did. Just letting everyone know as back up to my emails which are iffy at the moment.
Best Mark.
PS any chance of the messages back on soon if we all clear our boxes( I have )

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC