8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Sankyo Dualux 2000 Super 8 Projector

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sankyo Dualux 2000 Super 8 Projector
Elizabeth McAlpine
Junior

- posted January 04, 2008 05:34 AM      Profile for Elizabeth McAlpine   Email Elizabeth McAlpine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I wonder if anyone can help I am looking for a Sankyo Dualux 2000 super 8 projector I wondered if anyone had one lurking in a garage or cupboard somewhere that they might be able to sell me
Any help or advise as to how to get hold of one would be greatly appreciated - have been checking eBay constantly!!
Thanks
Elizabeth

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted January 04, 2008 08:36 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Elizabeth,

Welcome to the forum. Are you a collector/movie enthusiast or is this just to allow you to view some old home movie footage.

Is there a specific reason for wnating one of these machines?

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Elizabeth McAlpine
Junior

- posted January 04, 2008 08:47 AM      Profile for Elizabeth McAlpine   Email Elizabeth McAlpine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin
i do collect film but i am also an artist and i need the projector for a pice of art work that i have made, the work is an edition and i previously sold the work with a Sankyo Dualux 2000 so require another of these projectors for the next in the edition (i am actualy looking for 4 in total but realise that this might take some time to find!) the projectors do need to be in working order to project film (or repairable!)
best wishes
Elizabeth

Monica Brunner
Junior

- posted February 06, 2008 02:30 PM      Profile for Monica Brunner   Email Monica Brunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We do have the projector you are looking for. We would consider selling so email me directly and we can talk about it. FMB04@verizon.net

Danny Wong
Junior

- posted February 25, 2008 07:28 PM      Profile for Danny Wong   Email Danny Wong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Elizabeth,

Not sure if you are still looking for the projector, but I have a Sankyo 2000H unit that was purchased NEW used ONCE by my dad and was shelved for the rest of its life.

It was originally purchased in Hong Kong, so the voltage would work properly in the UK as well. Let me know via this forum or PM me.

I can take pictures and show you if you are interested. The darn thing looks brand new.

Thanks,
Danny

Elizabeth McAlpine
Junior

- posted March 13, 2008 08:10 AM      Profile for Elizabeth McAlpine   Email Elizabeth McAlpine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Danny
i am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you, if you still have the projector i would love to buy it from you i see that you are based in canada though do you think that shipping cost will be very high i am based in the uk
best wishes
elizabeth

Danny Wong
Junior

- posted April 05, 2008 10:31 AM      Profile for Danny Wong   Email Danny Wong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry for the late reply. I was on a trip and just got back. If you are still interested, send me an email (wongdan [at] hotmail.com)

-- Danny

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted April 05, 2008 08:08 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Elizabeth, it all sound very interesting. Maybe you can give us more details of this project.

Danny, A warm welcome to the forum....enjoy [Smile]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC