8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » ELMO 1200FT. Reels ...near mint.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ELMO 1200FT. Reels ...near mint.
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 21, 2008 10:45 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,

I have here four of those lovely metal, shiny, (with the "beading" in the middle) ELMO reels for sale. Three out of the four have thier original boxes, but the boxes aren't pristine. They have stickers and/or ink marker on them. The reels, however, are pristine and well worthy of your collection.

Two people were vying for these reels and neither of them
appeared to be serious, so don't write unless your serious. I would rasther sell all four together, but they are 18.00 dollars each, and you'd pay more than that off of ebay.

Only serious people apply.

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 21, 2008 03:51 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi,

I sent you an e-mail.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 21, 2008 10:03 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Claus,

I didn't recieve your e-mail. you might want to try again. I give you that chance as there is another who wants them, but according to him, you were the first to make an
attempt. Try again. The e-mail address is :

toac2001@hotmail.com

I will wait for your e-mail. The full price is $80.00 with shipping. Upon recieving your e-mail, I will give you my paypal address. Please note, the other buyer wants to buy all four, so if you do not want all four, then do not write and will know to seel to the other great fellow.

Also, if you should write, please include your address and upon receiving the paypal, I will immediately ship them.

All the best

--------------------

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 22, 2008 04:12 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Osi,

I just jumped on board too - just in case. Have sent you an e-mail.

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 22, 2008 01:32 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi,

Another e-mail sent with 'wanting to buy' info.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 22, 2008 07:17 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Recieved your e-mail Klaus, as well as payment, and the reels are on thier merry way!

--------------------

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 06, 2008 07:39 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Osi,

"You've got mail"!

Best regards,

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC