8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Yashica 8 EIII Camera For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yashica 8 EIII Camera For Sale
Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted May 18, 2008 02:26 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a Japanese "copy" of the Bolex D8LA. It's a Yashica 8 EIII standard 8 camera made around 1961. It has a three lens turret with each taking lens having its own separate matching viewfinder. The Cine Yashinon f1.8 lenses are 6.5mm, 10mm & 25mm.

The fully variable aperture is from f1.8 to f16 plus close and rewind position. There are three built in filters, UV, 85A (indoor film being used outdoor), and ND. Infinitely variable speeds from 8 to 48 fps. Single frame exposure by standard cable release (not supplied). Spring wind. Fade in/out facility. Backwind facility.

The coupled exposure meter does not seem to be working correctly. It does not require batteries.

Supplied with original instuction book, take-up spool, wrist strap, and pistol grip. [The grip's trigger is missing but the grip can still be used by finger pressure on the release arm.]

Price is £10, plus £5 postage in the UK.

If you wish to see a pic please send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

--------------------
Maurice

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC