8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Super 8/8mm racks & cans cheap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8/8mm racks & cans cheap
Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 22, 2008 02:02 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got several (4 I think) super8/8mm storage rack (mostly Neumade). They're about 5ft high, hold roughly between 100-200 reels (depends on the rack). I need to get rid of these - so they are FREE to anyone who wants to come haul them away in North Andover, MA... You can also arrange for a freight company to come get them -- but it's up to you to deal with it...

Cans : I've got a bunch of 400ft 8mm/super 8 cans and maybe a few reels left. They are 10 cents each. The catch? You have to take all of them and pay for UPS shipping charages (or pick them up)... If someone is interested, I'll box them up and send you a total....

email me at : steven (at) 16mm-films (dot) net

|  IP: Logged

Charles Bramlett
Junior

- posted August 23, 2008 12:30 AM      Profile for Charles Bramlett   Email Charles Bramlett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ August 23, 2008, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Charles Bramlett ]

Charles Bramlett
Junior

- posted August 23, 2008 02:05 PM      Profile for Charles Bramlett   Email Charles Bramlett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoops... could a forum leader delete these accidental posts for me.

Darn newbies. [Frown]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC