8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » WTB: Eumig Daylight Viewer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: Eumig Daylight Viewer
Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2009 08:25 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking to buy the Eumig Daylight Viewer that attaches to the front of the 800 series. Must be in good condition and in the original Eumig box. Please email me if you have one for sale. Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2009 08:41 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got one for you Brian

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2009 10:05 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John - That was quick! Let me know the condition and the price and I'll get a check out to you right away. Brian

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 04, 2009 12:23 AM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Send me an email,I lost your address!johnnyraoul@netzero.net.$35 and it's yours.I've never used it.Or will swap for a cheap feature,an old Niles,etc,

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC