8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » beaulieu projectors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: beaulieu projectors
John H Bevardos
Junior

- posted October 02, 2009 08:42 AM      Profile for John H Bevardos   Email John H Bevardos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi gents,
I am looking for a beaulieu 708 el stereo or I prefer 708 stereo hti. For that one I am willing to part trade a gs 1200 and gs 800 in orig box.
thanks
john

|  IP: Logged

Flavio Stabile
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 02, 2009 12:35 PM      Profile for Flavio Stabile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This could be a good opportunity

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280401274219

but it's too late...

Flavio

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted October 02, 2009 11:30 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations John! You made it!
Sorry to hear you missed the Beaulieu 708 El Stereo HTI.
The one on Ebay that sold went for a great price. Ordinarily those go for $3500.
Those are GREAT machines but...if you love sound and are not going to stick the projector in a booth..the sound on those machines out of their small speakers are not very good. Also with some tracks it is not very forgiving. For mono films tho...they are very hard to beat. Very gentle on films, rock steady and that machine had the modified reel clips.
Hang in there. If you really want one try and find the 708El Studio model. It has LED's instead of VU meters, the clips are modified directly from the factory and according to Ignacio of Spain, the Studio model has a better head which is more forgiving. Hard to find but I hear..worth every penny!
And welcome once again to our great little disturbed fanatical family!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC