8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Super 8 Copy Tube for taking photos of films.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 Copy Tube for taking photos of films.
Oscar Iniesta
Master Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2009 07:24 PM      Profile for Oscar Iniesta   Email Oscar Iniesta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am selling a Rondo Super 8 copy tube. It is a lens for taking pictures with your photo camera, of any frame of your films. It is like new, complete with original box, instructions and like-leather cover. 80 euros, Paypal. E-mail me; arri16bleq@yahoo.es

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted October 14, 2009 09:01 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Oscar,

Good luck for your tube....

But since we are just talking about micro lens camera in this topic can you tell me what make your tube is special compared to today's digital camera with macro lens.

If you see in the above thread, the 8mm width can now be easily taken with a domestic (home) camera.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Oscar Iniesta
Master Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2009 06:58 AM      Profile for Oscar Iniesta   Email Oscar Iniesta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are people who like to enjoy like in the old times, so they look for the original cameras, projectors and tools, searching that experience. That´s the reason amateur film is alive. I am selling a photographic tool, which was developed for that reason, and it is like new. The Do It Yourself option is cheap and good, but if we could afford the projector, camera and soundtrack we love, then we will forget the DIY way. I am offering an original copy tube in perfect condition for a good price. arri16bleq@yahoo.es

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC