8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Elmo K-100SM Projector

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo K-100SM Projector
Brian Alpern
Junior

- posted June 07, 2011 09:44 AM      Profile for Brian Alpern   Email Brian Alpern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This 8mm projector is in the original box and hasn't been touched for more than 30 years.

It was my Dad's and he took impeccable care of his equipment. Although I haven't opened the box and played with it, I'm happy to follow through with any requests to determine its current state.

I'm located in Toronto, Canada but can certainly ship this anywhere. I am simply hoping to get a fair price and will be open to offers....

Feel free to email me at balpern@gmail.com

Thanks,

Brian

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted June 07, 2011 12:18 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian

Why don't you post some pics?

PatD [Confused]

Brian Alpern
Junior

- posted June 07, 2011 10:00 PM      Profile for Brian Alpern   Email Brian Alpern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is all I have for now....will open the box (for the first time) as soon as I can and post new pics.

Brian

-

Brian Alpern
Junior

- posted June 14, 2011 12:58 AM      Profile for Brian Alpern   Email Brian Alpern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know what I can reasonably expect to be able to sell this machine for? Let's say a price for excellent condition and only 'good' condition? Just looking for a ball park. Are we talking $50 or $500?

Thanks...

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 24, 2011 04:57 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Brian,

You posted this on Jun 7:

quote:
This is all I have for now....will open the box (for the first time) as soon as I can and post new pics.

Brian

Some pictures would help in determining to a degree, the cosmetic condition of this item.

Jon

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC