8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Goldberg Film boxes for storage or shipping! Awesome!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goldberg Film boxes for storage or shipping! Awesome!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 31, 2012 01:08 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks! I am selling a large collection of those original Goldberg film storage/shipping boxes.

What makes these so special?

For those who remember them, these are very hard cardboard boxes with thick cloth straps, metal binding all around and even a metal slot on the front where people used to put the shippage address! I tell ya one thing, if you ship a film in one of these, no matter how much kicking around the postal gorillas do with your package, it WILL arrive in one piece!
Hell, you'd have to take an AXE to these boxes to actually destroy them. They are that tough!

These were originally designed for 16MM shippage back in the day, so they are perfect for sending either 2X1200ft reels or, with the smaller size ones, 2X800ft reels.

1200 ft size are 5.00 dollars each
800ft (fewer of those) are 3.00 dollars each OR, I will make a special deal on them all, (I have to check and see how many I have altogether).

Please e-mail me at ...

toac2001@hotmail

... as my PM box doesn't work.

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC