8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Beaulieu 4008 Super 8mm Film Camera w Angenieux 6-80mm f/1.2 crystal sync

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beaulieu 4008 Super 8mm Film Camera w Angenieux 6-80mm f/1.2 crystal sync
Tin Ojeda
Junior

- posted April 13, 2013 04:32 PM      Profile for Tin Ojeda   Author's Homepage   Email Tin Ojeda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beaulieu 4008 ZM II, with Angenieux 6-80mm f/1.2 lens, battery belt pack with charger,. This camera was remanufactured and updated by Pro8mm in Burbank, California with newly added features such as increased take-up torque to handle modern film stocks, removal of the internal 85 filter system for increased resolution and a new external power system. (No more re-celling the Beaulieu factory batteries!) Pro8mm still sells and services this model, which currently sells for $2700 on their site.

This is -the- classic Super 8 camera. It features automatic TTL metering from 10-400 ISO, and in INT mode offers frame rates from 2 to 70 FPS, for amazing slow motion. You can trigger it manually or electronically using a remote trigger (not included), for use on a Steadicam or at the end of a jib crane. I bought the Angenieux 6-80mm separately, and it really is the dream lens. It's ultra fast at f/1.2, and the aperture, zoom, and focus rings work smoothly. On the wide end at 6mm it gets more in the shot than almost any other c-mount zoom, and it's long enough at 80mm to see the bride's expression from the back of a church. I've updated it with a 77mm filter ring, and it includes front and rear caps.

The camera had a full Tune up 2 weeks ago in California and it runs great
Lens has no scratches dust or marks .. Battery holds a very strong charge , prob around 50 cartridges before needs to be re charge..

EYE PIECE IS NOT INCLUDED

950$ Plus Shipping

--------------------
:)

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC